Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Notes from A Reluctant Closet Cleaner

Oh Boy ... Today should be fun....yeah right.
I happen to be cleaning house for the Russian skies that will be staying with me for the American Birkibiner Ski Race. I will have 5 people here at my home and 4 people staying with my oldest son ( age 41) Rick , My Mom and Rick's family.. Monika ( wife) and daughters Saskia 16 and Nadja 12. You'll hear alot about all my Grand kids as time goes on.. I have 7 and I sort of count my Niece Leah's little ones Austin age 5 and Hayden age 2 1/2 as my grandkids too. My Niece Leah passed away at age 25 on December 11th, 2007. A woman of Faith and a Loving heart and Cheery Smile, she died suddenly of a brain aneurysm. My comfort is knowing she is with the Lord , whom she loved so much.
I have Wonderful son ( Baby of the family at age 32) Jason and his lovely wife Vicki and her daughter Cait.. I am learning a bit about Blogging through them.. the are my inspiration in Blog land :) Jason is a Committed Social Worker ( or should be committed because social work will drive you nuts .. I know this ) and Vicki is a very Smart Legal Assistant/ Realtor who is an Awesome daughter-in -law.
Jason Coaches Cait in Basketball this year and that girl can do anything when it comes to competitive sports !! Cait is in Band , and very Artsy ( super creative)
She too is a smart cookie.. like her Mamma. Well, I will never get this house clean if I write all day :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

So he comments on your blog but not mine. What a re-re! LOL...that's okay. I'm a little worried sometimes about the comments he may leave. I seem to recall back when we started dating he forwarded a survey to several of my close friends and the subject line was "Your Playgirl Subscription Has Arrived!!!" I've learned... :o) The blog looks great. Love the pic of the chimes from a customer.